Rehearsal Dinner Blowout $35
Airbrush Makeup $100
Flower Girl Hair $35
Bridal Packages & Parties
Make It A Party!
(4 or more guests)
Kick off the bachelorette party with a little pampering, host a unique bridal shower or add a mani/pedi party to the agenda for the bridal luncheon. We provide a few sweet treats, music, drinks, a private space and plenty of pampering so that your party will be the “best looking” and most unique one you’ve ever had. Call us to customize your party or choose from the package options below:
Here Comes The Bride $175/person
Mani, Pedi, Massage & Facial
Girls Just Want To Have Fun $150/person
mani, pedi and 30 minute massage
Hit The Town Hot $95/person
mani, pedi and blowout
Bridal Bash $69/person
Mani and pedi
18% gratuity added to all bridal party reservations of 4 or more. In an effort to accommodate all of our guests, we require a credit card number for bridal party reservations. Cancellations within one week of the reservation date will result in a credit card charge of 50% of the total estimated service fee.
Timeline & Tips
Reserve appointments with your makeup artist and hairstylist for your wedding day. Don’t forget to make appointments for your practice hair and makeup!
- Plan for one hour per bridal party member for hair appointments and 30 minutes for makeup appointments.
- Don’t forget about the Mother-of-the-Bride, Mother-of-the-Groom, your future Sister-in-law, attendants or out-of-town guests that may need appointments.
- Allow extra time. Give yourself the serenity of knowing you have plenty of time by planning an extra hour or two within your morning of preparations to account for any last minute details.
- Most Brides prefer to have fresh makeup and hair for pictures. We recommend hair and makeup be done no more than 5 hours before your start time or pictures.
- Find the best person for you. We have stylists that specialize in bridal hair. Don’t feel as though you will be slighting your regular stylist if you consult with someone different for your wedding hair. Having your hair done for the big event is very different from getting a great cut or color. Just ask us for a recommendation!
Get your hair trimmed so your ends are fresh and split ends are minimized. Many brides schedule their trim with their bridal practice, as this is a busy time and getting both appointments done in one stop is helpful! Check that your fiancée has a haircut appointment set up 7-10 days before the big day.
- To your practice bring: Your head piece, veil or anything you are planning on wearing in your hair. A picture of your dress is helpful to give the stylist an idea of the look you are going for. Pictures of hair that you like from wedding magazines or websites are wonderful tools in communicating your vision. If you have no idea about what you want, no worries, we have books, pictures and experience in helping you figure it out!
- Practice Appointments are not mandatory, but highly recommended. It gives you an opportunity to try your head piece, veil and check that your haircut and color placement is going to work well with your desired wedding style. Schedule practice appointments approximately 3 weeks ahead of the big day.
Confirm all of your beauty appointments.
- This is not the best time to try new highlights or layers. If you are wanting to consider a new look for the wedding, 8-10 weeks before the big day is preferable.
Be sure to wear a button-down shirt on your wedding day for your hair and makeup appointments. Sit back and take a deep breath. This the day you dreamed of and this will be the most perfect day.
- Most often updos and bridal styles respond best if the hair was shampooed the night before. If you have extremely oil hair, shampooing the day of is fine. Discuss this with your stylist during your practice.
- Please let bridal party member’s know shampooing the night before is preferable and remind them to wear a button down shirt, as well.