Stylist - Level 4
Haircut $59 – Professional Since 2008
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
- Salon Spa W MVP, 2010
- Attended Iowa State University with an emphasis in Business
- Advanced Three Day Cutting Seminar, Vidal Sassoon, Chicago
- Creative Hair Cutting with Ricardo Dinis, AVEDA Global Artistic Team, Creative Director, Kansas City
- Advanced mens cutting class with Jeffery Goldenstein, Education Director at Van Michael Salon
- Education with Tabatha Coffey, Hairstylist and Television Personality, Millennium Experience, Miami
- Styling class with Bea Watson, AVEDA Global Educator, Hairstyling
- Trained with Jon Reyman, AVEDA Guest Artist
- AVEDA Mentor
- AVEDA Congress attendee, 2010 & 2012
- Featured Stylist, Salon Spa W #HeartYourStylist Campaign, DSM Magazine
INTERESTS + ABOUT ME
- My favorite makeup trend is a bold lip, it can transform any look.
- I love St. Patrick’s Day, it’s my favorite holiday!
- In my spare time I enjoy exploring the city and catching a bite to eat on patios and rooftops.
BACK TO TEAM