Artistic Team Member
Stylist - Level 6
Haircut $79 – Professional Since 2007
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
- Stylist, North American Hairstyling Awards Submission, Hair Texture, 2017
- Stylist, North American Hairstyling Awards Submission, Team Collection, 2016 & 2017
- Stylist at New York Fashion Week
- Published in Modern Salon & Peluquerias Magazine
- AVEDA Freelance Educator, 2011-2016, taught professionals throughout the nation, including Dallas, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and Boston
- Assisted celebrity stylists Geno Chapman, AVEDA guest artist for advanced haircutting and styling & Ricardo Dinis, AVEDA Global Artistic Team, Creative Director of Cutting
- Trained with Helen Oppenheim, Hair Guru and US/Canada Correspondent for Peluquerias Magazine, New York City
- Trained with Dean Banowetz, Celebrity Stylist, New York City
INTERESTS + ABOUT ME
- If there is an adventure to be had, I will have it! I love hiking, camping, festivals, and road trips but you will never find me more than five feet off the ground!
- I love traveling and seeing the world. My most recent trips have been to Memphis, New Orleans, Cabo, Las Vegas, San Diego, and Virginia.
- One of my favorite parts about traveling is picking up unique local jewelry everywhere I go. Chances are there’s a story behind every piece of jewelry you see me wearing!
- I specialize in corrective cutting. With my background of working with students I’ve seen everything and can fix just about any cut!
BACK TO TEAM